How To Market Your Website
Why You Need To Go Mobile Now!
The Brand Expansion Factor -What You Can Expect With Focused Marketing
Rather than bore you with at bunch of text on the Brand Expansion Factor we thought it would be a good idea to share this video created for our clients as an introduction to their First Campaign Report which was rolled out this past July. It clearly gives one an idea of just what is possible when you leverage everything that is currently out there with a focused strategic marketing approach. Not only that we have a clear reporting procedure in place that tells you exactly what we do – here in is your preview:
Everyone wants to have a website that is acting optimately to bring in more business, more sales and or more clients. Here are some tips that can help you in your quest.
Tip 1 – Make Your Website Pinterest friendly:
- Add a Follow Me on Pinterest button to your website to advertise that you have a Pinterest site.
- Make sure the images on your website areoptimized for pinning. Pinterest prefers vertical images. The ideal size is 735 x 1102 pixels.
- Use professional images that are warm and inviting. The prettier the picture the more times it will be pinned.
- Consider adding a watermark to your photos – just make sure the watermark doesn’t overwhelm the image.
- Make sure your site has images that arepromoting a lifestyle over a product. For example: a beautiful hairdo featuring a pretty barrette is better than a product photo of the barrette.
Tip 2- Optimize Your Website
Step 1: Optimize your website for local search There are a number of ways you can optimize your website for local search that will help attract local clients and customers. The first thing you need to do is identify your keywords. These are the words (usually a short phrase) that describe your business. If, for example, you run a wedding photography business, your keywords might be “wedding photographer.” To localize your business, add the city you target to that phrase, e.g. “Burbank wedding photographer.” Read the free Small Business SEO Guide, do some keyword research to make sure the city + keyword phrase has strong search volume, then optimize your website for the best locally focused keywords using the on-site optimization tips in the guide. Next, include a local street address and phone number (with a local area code, not 800 number) on each page of your website. Most businesses do this in the footer. This information must be on the website in text, not image format, so that search engines can crawl the information. If your business has multiple locations, the alternative is to put the primary location on each page and create individual contact pages for each location. Tip: Make sure your website has a contact page for each location that includes the address, phone number, and a map helping customers find it. Adding photos of each location on the contact page is also a good idea. _Actionable Takeaway: Craft locally focused keyword phrases for your business and optimize your website for them. Also, include your local address and phone number on each page of your website.
10 More tips:
- Put the domain name (www.yourcompany.com.au) onto all of your companies emails, stationary, business cards, signage and vehicles (even staff uniforms)
- Use your website to enhance and extend all printed marketing materials with a link to your website displayed clearly.
- Ensure your site is fully search engined optimised, this must be done by a reputable web specialist.
- Don’t get a site in the first place that the designers won’t carry out the SEO as above
- Social media on your site is a must for help with search engine optimisation, especially Face Book which is a great way to interact with lots of potential clients
- Set up Google Analytics, this way you’ll know how your site is performing on a regular basis
- ALWAYs get staff to ask clients how they came to hear of your company, in this way you’ll know how your marketing is being successful
- Collect a database of clients and email them regularly with special offers and include your site details to drive them to it
- Keep the site fresh and updated, new images of products and projects.
- Ensure the site is responsive which means its able to be viewed on tablets and phones, if it cannot then you will lose a big part of your potential market
Summary: there are many things you can do to improve your website – Keep Posted for More Tips.